Loyalty & Registration T&C
ANDVANTAGE & ANITA DONGRE DATABASE MEMBER REGISTRATION PROGRAMME
Data Protection Statement We collect and use personal information, plus details on how you use your ANDvantage & Anita Dongre Database Member Registration (henceforth called "Membership") and what you buy in our store & online to:
• Provide you information about our products, services, offers, and promotions
• Support our core business function
• Administer surveys, contests and promotions,
• Help us improve our offerings and advertising,
• Help us learn more about your shopping preferences and make our communication more relevant,
• Help manage ANDvantage & Anita Dongre Database Member Registration Programme (henceforth called the "Programme") and improve the way we run it,
• Unless you indicate otherwise, communicate offers and information about products and services of interest to you and your family by way of SMS, Email, Direct Mail and other channels
To accomplish these purposes, we may combine personal and non-personal information, including information from third parties.
We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorise any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information. We may share information about you when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers. We endeavour to ensure that our disclosure of information to other organizations (for example market researchers and others with whom we have commercial arrangements) is in a way which does not personally identify individuals and is to learn more about customer behaviour and find ways of enhancing our service. We may also share your information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or that sharing is necessary to protect the safety, property or other rights of the Company.
1. The Membership is issued by and remain the property of House of Anita Dongre Limited (formerly known as And Designs India Limited) which reserves the right, at any time without notice, to:
(a) terminate the scheme;
(b) decline to issue memberships;
(c) refuse membership to an applicant without assigning any reason; and
(d) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel membership or points collected, or to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Programme. Reasonable grounds include (i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, or (ii) any use or attempted use of a Membership or points in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions or (iii) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the scheme.
2. Membership is open to individuals only.
3. All participants in the Programme must be resident in India and aged 18 years or over.
4. Membership is currently free and does not require any purchases to join. However, House of Anita Dongre Limited may charge for membership or Benefits at its discretion.
5. The Membership is not transferable, and can only be used by the original member who owns the mobile number/email id.
6. Employees of House of Anita Dongre Limited and the immediate families of these employees who are eligible for the employee's discount cannot avail both the offers in conjunction.
7. Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of House of Anita Dongre Limited.
8. Members may be entitled, from time to time, to special privileges and offers created specifically for members.
9. Your membership can only be used at AND, Global Desi, Anita Dongre & Grassroot exclusive stores and any promotional / program partners who may from time to time be part of the scheme.
10. The programme is only for personal and consumer use. Membership Points cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded.
11. Your membership cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business and/or the owners of a business.
12. Membership to the programme remains the responsibility of the main mobile number/email id holder.
13. ANDvantage programme is valid only at AND & Global Desi exclusive stores in India and Anita Dongre Database Member Registration Programme is valid only at Anita Dongre & Grassroot exclusive stores in India.
13. To collect points for a transaction in-store, your Membership Number (linked Mobile Number) must be presented at the checkout before payment.
14. Points cannot be retrospectively credited after completion of the transaction.
15a. Points are not issued on discounted merchandise including discounted merchandise sold during the End of Season Sale
15b. Points are not issued or redeemed on the purchase of PINK CITY Jewellery, Grassroot and Anita Dongre Merchandise
16. Points are earned on the net invoice amount paid net of redemption of gift vouchers and loyalty points. Other tender types and certain products may also be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of House of Anita Dongre Limited.
17. For Classic & Normal Tier Members one point will be rewarded for every Rs. 20 that is spent on AND & Global Desi products. For Silver Tier Members one point will be rewarded for every Rs. 16.67 that is spent on AND & Global Desi products. For Gold Tier Members one point will be rewarded for every Rs. 12.50 that is spent on AND & Global Desi products. Points will be awarded in whole numeral format only and any fractional points due will not be issued. This can be altered at the discretion of House of Anita Dongre Limited without notice
18. Membership tiers would be set at the sole discretion of House of Anita Dongre Limited. These tiers can be altered at the discretion of House of Anita Dongre Limited without notice.
19. House of Anita Dongre Limited shall be entitled to set a limit on the number of points which may be awarded to each membership in respect of special promotional items on which additional points are awarded.
20. House of Anita Dongre Limited shall be entitled at any time to cancel points awarded if relevant products to which such award related are returned or cancelled for any reason and a refund of the purchase price is given or if the products are exchanged for other products, unless such exchange is for products with an equivalent points value. Where the relevant products are exchanged for products of a lower points value House of Anita Dongre Limited shall be entitled to cancel the balance of points between those originally collected and those collected in respect of the replacement products.
21. Where points can be collected with our partners other terms and conditions may apply. Benefits available through program partners may change from time to time and be withdrawn without prior intimation.
22. House of Anita Dongre Limited shall not be responsible for any liability arising out of such situations or from use of such offers nor does it make any representation regarding the quality of benefits offered by its alliance partners.
23. Redemption of points: (a) The current redemption value of points is one point equals one Rupee. House of Anita Dongre Limited reserves the right to vary the rate at any time. (b) Points cannot be redeemed for cash. Points can only be redeemed as store credit against purchases made. (c) It may take upto 4 working days to credit points for the purchases made by you, after which the points will become available for redemption. (d) Members can redeem points at any time within the validity period. (e) Members must be present in person at the time of redemption and produce their point balance SMS or a proof of ID to redeem points. (f) The cashier has the right to ask security questions based on the information provided by you while registration or ask you to produce valid identification. This is to ascertain identity of the member and prevent misuse of your membership. (g) Stores shall have the right to deny you the benefits of the membership in case of failure to prove identity.
24. Points remain valid for a period of one year from the date of last shopping at exclusive AND & Global Desi stores and will expire on the next day
25. Expired points cannot be reinstated nor redeemed. There will be no compensation for or reinstatement of expired points.
26. The member agrees that by participating in the Programme or by quoting the membership number confirms that all Programme terms and conditions, participation rules, and processes have been read, understood, and that the member is bound by them
27. ANDvantage & Anita Dongre Database Member Registration Programme is a marketing programme of House Of Anita Dongre Limited (Formerly known as And Designs India Ltd.), Plot No.R-847/1/1, TTC Ind. Area,MIDC ,Rabale, Navi Mumbai – 400701. ANDvantage programme is valid only at AND & Global Desi exclusive stores in India and Anita Dongre Database Member Registration Programme is valid only at Anita Dongre & Grassroot exclusive stores in India.
28. Any disputes arising would be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai only.
29. Change of Mobile Number/Membership Id or Loss of Mobile must be immediately reported at any exclusive AND & Global Desi store so as to enable blocking/change of mobile number as relevant
30. To update your address, contact numbers or any other personal details, put in your request at the nearest exclusive AND & Global Desi store or email us your updated information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
31. House of Anita Dongre Limited assumes that the contact details given by the member are correct and House of Anita Dongre Limited bears no responsibility for any member not receiving any communication or reading any communication.